2.22.2009

The Ageless No. 2

Carine Roitfeld is not just any editor. As Editor-in-Chief of French Vogue, Carine Roitfeld celebrates the wickedly coquettish gamut of style and fashion, as evident in her passion for esoteric black ensembles with the occasional dash of color to bewilder her colleagues and followers. Using The Breakfast Club as the foundation for a metaphor, imagine if American Vogue is Molly Ringwald with the perfectly coiffed 'do, French Vogue is, of course, the rebel Ally Sheedy with the untamed hair (and eyebrows), in addition to the blacked-out eyes. The same could be said for her personal style; after all, she looks and moves like the alluring thoroughbred, Black Beauty. 

1 comment:

  1. AHA! I figured out how to follow your blog! So now I will know when you post! Okay I've posted some pictures from movies I've seen, and I want to post more of my photography, but Amy seems to have halted all photo projects and we haven't done anything for the past two months.

    ReplyDelete